A great party starts with a theme. Traditionally, bridal party attendees choose to wear colors like pink and black. However, my best friend recently got married and we chose to wear purple and black...it was just as nice. I suggest picking the brides favorite color and adding it with the black. For example, red and black..yellow and black.
Top 5 Suggestions
1. Pole Dancing - If you have never been to a pole dancing class I suggest you try it. Not only is it a great workout but you are guaranteed a night of laughter. Picture the bachlorette party Divas all dolled up in pink and black dancing on the pole. It's an opportunity to let your alter-ego shine through and you will definitely get lots of great pictures. I'm sure some of them will exude "What happens at this Pole party stays at the pole party"!
2. Party Bus- The great thing about party buses is that you can not only drink as much as you like and get home safely but you can travel in "DIVA" style! Imagine leaving the pole class and heading back to diva bus where there's a pole waiting and drinks to go with it!
And if you choose to stay on the bus the entire night you can. Picture this...Drinks, poles, light refreshments, and games like "Truth or Dare"! You can get as creative as you like!!!!
3. Night Club - Pick a club that has a really nice VIP section and rent it out for the party. The Divas can play games at the club, toast to the Bride-to-be, get great picture and if you have a wild bunch I'm sure you all will gain lots of attention!!!
4. Scavenger Hunt - I absolutely love this idea!!! Ok, so divide the Divas into teams and your off! Each team should have a camera or camera phone. You can create a list of things that the team must bring back. For example, a strippers business card. OR they must bring back a picture of whatever is requested. For example, picture of the team behind a bar with a hot bartender. Set a time frame and a point value for each tasks. The team with the most completed items or highest point value wins!!! The loseing team could be responsible for the drinks for the night or you can have little goodie bags for the winners. Either way, the laughs and pictures from this option will create memories that will be talked about forever.
5. Divas Night In - So, while going out on the town is ideal, staying in can be just as fun. There are so many great options!! Hire a stripper to salute the Bride-to-be. Play games like "Pin the Penis on the Man". Create a fabulous dessert buffet , filled with chocolate, cupcakes with penis toppers etc....GO WILD! You could hire a photographer that does boudoir photos to come in and create memories for the ladies to take home to their special some one. This also creates a really great gift for the Bride to give her husband on their wedding night or honeymoon. A lot of pole places come to you. This is a great way to add an extra if you have the space. Try the lap dance lesson, its a lot of fun!!! Create a pink signature drink for the night. Turn this into a pure romance party. The options are endless!!!