Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Its a Girl!! Baby Shower Must-Haves!!

The 1st thing that came to mind is Beyounce's song " Who Run the World? Girls!" lol. In the last year alone I have had 5 new additions added to my family....the last 3 which are girls! Little girls are so much fun to shop for, you can doll them up in pretty little dresses and add pretty little bows to their hair. This post was inspired by my favorite cousin who is 6-moths Preggo with her 1st child and it's a Girl!!! I have been having so much fun planning her Baby Shower! So I thought I would share with my readers some of the It's a Girl Baby Shower must-haves! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Custom Monogrammed Baby Shower Sugar Cookies


These sugar cookies have been taking parties by storm! These cute, dainty cookies would make great favors for your guests. The best thing about these are that they are customizable so you can change the monogram to your little princess initials...cause after all who doesn't like an edible favor! I do! Check out JillbethsCookies for more options.

RECEIVING BLANKET Ice Cream Cones


These are so unique and would make a great shower gift for the Mom-to-Be! Click here for more options!

How cute is this little bottle of hand sanitizer! This would make a great gift for party guest. They come in several different colors as you can see here. I love different!

When I first saw these baby wash cloth lollipops I fell in love. What a genius idea this is! Two thumbs up to Babycakesanddecor!!


Baby Block Baby Shower Favor Box - 3x3x3" Kraft Gift Box - set of 12   Printable Baby Girl Shower Party favors gift box ////// 002   Baby Girl Shower Favor Boxes, Set of Ten
baby shower favor boxes -- pyramid gift box -- custom colors and patterns available

Favor Box Resources:

Junespaperjungle
SimpleTastes
NHACreatives
SheryKDesigns

Take your pick and remember to go all out cause " It's a Girl"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment