Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wizard of Oz Party!!


OMG!!!! I am a kid's party fanatic! My mouth is still hanging open at this Wizard of Oz Party I found over at Kara's Party Ideas. I loved this movie as a kid. I would watch it over, and over and over again. Who ever created this party was just genius in the way every little detail reflected this movie to perfection. When I saw this party I just knew I had to share it with you!!! I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did.


Please believe me when I say the pictures did not stop here. Please click here to see more pictures that captured every little detail of this fabulous party. It's the small details that have the most bang and this party pulled out all the stops!!

1 comment:

  1. This party is just darling! I have boys so no frilly stuff for me, maybe soon :)

    ReplyDelete